Get the Behind-The-Scenes Look Into the Writing of Building Machine Learning Pipelines
Writing a book is hard!
You may have heard the phrase above uttered by someone who wrote a book. And they aren’t kidding! It took more than three months while working a full-time job to complete the Python Business Intelligence Cookbook, and that book was mostly code!
There’s a lot involved in writing a book:
- Taking your idea and creating the initial outline
- Fleshing out the main points you’ll cover in each chapter
- Writing a first draft for each chapter
- Writing all the code and ensuring it works flawlessly
- Going through multiple rounds of editing
- Figuring out how to market the book, even if you have a publisher
- Getting a cover created
- Promoting the book
- Even more things I can’t think of right now
However, it can be a lot of fun, especially if you have a co-author who you get along really well with, which I do 🙂
Brandon and I were talking and thought it would be cool to bring you behind-the-scenes as we write our upcoming book – Building Machine Learning Pipelines.
So here’s what we’re going to do…
Each week we’ll create a video about some aspect of what we’re doing and share it with you. You’ll see how we’re working with our crack team of editors, how we’re going about getting the cover, some of the code we’re working on, and many of the other myriad things we have to do to get you an awesomely useful book.
Be the first to get this behind-the-scenes view by filling out the signup form on the left side of this blog.
We look forward to sharing this experience with you!